become an instructor
Join the next big fitness revolution!
We believe everyone should have the opportunity to access a Groove n Glow class and we want your help to do it. We are new, fresh, and eager to reach lots of women and girls who are looking for an opportunity to be active. This is a class that can help all women to be active no matter what age or ability.
Our Groove n Glow classes have been developed over the last 4 years and are going from strength to strength. The average number of attendees in any one night is a massive 40 (this rises in January to 70!). Just imagine 40 women in front of you having the time of their lives, it’s an opportunity not to be missed.
Over the last 4 years we have been a lifeline to some amazing women, we support them to leave their day at the door, dance like nobody is watching (they really aren’t – they can’t be seen :) and get their blood pumping to their all-time favourite tunes. There is no better feeling, and you could be a part of this too!
Teach fun original classes supporting women and girls in your local area
This ‘in the dark’ aerobics inspired workout really does pack out the venues. Your customers can shake their glowsticks, whilst feeling confident and part of our family.
We provide all new and exclusive choreo given in your 8-week training support package along with new tracks brought out each month. This will give you more than enough moves to keep your clients coming back for more. We also welcome your ideas for tracks and choreo each month so you can put your own expertise into it too.
Be given an exclusive patch to make your own and build a successful business
You get a whole area to yourself to build a successful business. We will tell you who lives in your area and how best to reach them. All the hard work is done by us to understand your area so you can hit the ground running and set up your classes with confidence and ease.
Full start-up equipment and clothing package
You will be supplied with all the equipment and material you will need to set up and run Groove n Glow classes in your area. We supply the music system, glow sticks, branded clothing, and all marketing material. Your operations guide will take all the hassle away from setting up your business and leave you to get on with the fun bit…teaching your classes.
Full ongoing support to start and build your business
At Groove n Glow we want to fully support you in all aspects of your business. From full training and support teaching the classes themselves to how to run a successful franchise. Here at Groove n Glow we are experts in community fitness and understand the ups and downs of setting up and running a successful business. We are with you every step of the way.
You will get an 8 week start-up support package to get you ready to teach your classes along with ongoing support thereafter. This will include:
- Business model support and training
- Social media engagement training
- How to work in partnership to strengthen your business
- How to build a team to maximise your earning potential
- Access to other fitness-based qualifications to strengthen your offer
- Confidence building
- Health and Safety
- Access to our exclusive team facebook group
- Your very own login to our website where there is all the support you need from risk assessment templates to our PAR Q forms to cashflow forecast sheets
Affordability - Income potential!
- Earn £54 an hour
- We know the money is important, so we’ve done some calculations for you
- Your turnover potential which you could achieve. This is based on a 48 week year:
- 4 classes a week with 20 participants at £3 pp £240 a week £11,520 a year
- 7 classes a week with 20 participants at £3 pp £420 a week £20,160 a year
- 10 classes a week with 20 participants at £3 pp £600 a week £28,800 a year